Acai berry powder can help you keep preserve your youth and keep that glow. Acai berry is a reddish purple fruit, similar in shape to a grape. The berries come from huge clusters near the tops of palm trees, which grow in Central and South America. Acai is known as a super-fruit with anti-aging and weight loss properties.
- 1 Acai Benefits
- 2 Acai Health Benefits
- 3 What Makes Acai So Great
- 4 Where to Buy Organic Acai Powder
- 5 Acai Berry Side Effects
- 6 Acai FAQ
There are many benefits of acai berries ranging from internal health and your external appearance. Users have reported the following benefits from using acai.
- Helps burn fat and accelerate metabolism, due to the fiber content
- Maintains the muscular mass, promote endurance and strength from the to the amino acids in acai
- Enhance the health of the digestive system
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system (the high level of anthocyanins, reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood stream. The plant sterols provide cardio-protective benefits to our cells – prevents blood clots, improves overall circulation and relaxes the blood vessels)
- Promotes cellular health from the anthocyanins which help to keep the cells strong against the free radicals invasion
- Acts as a great detoxifier
- Reduces insomnia and allows you to get a better night’s sleep
- Improves the energy level, concentration, and memory
- Reduces the inflammation
- Improves the sexual function
- Improve the immune system and combats free radicals. Acai has been recognized as the world’s highest ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) food
- Improves overall health in diabetics
- Fights against aging and makes your skin younger and smoother
- Improves vision
Acai Health Benefits
There are numerous benefits of acai berries. Check out this video to learn more.
What Makes Acai So Great
The acai extract contains phytosterols which are an important element in collagen synthesis. They are rich in vitamins B3, B2, B1, vitamins C, E, Omega3, Omega6 and Omega9, calcium and potassium. Acai is ten times richer in vitamins and antioxidants than grapes and twice that of blueberries.
Compared to cow milk, acai berry contains three times more lipids, seven times more carbs, 118 times more iron, nine times more vitamin B1, eight times more vitamin C and is 50% higher in phosphorus and same proteins and calcium. The high level of fibers prevents fat storage.
Acai as Ingredient in Beauty Care
Acai oil is commonly used in many beauty products. Examples of its use include facial and body creams, anti-aging skin therapies, shampoos, conditioners which can be found rich in this precious oil.
Acai Smoothie or Acai Berry Juice
For maximum benefits, add 1-3 teaspoon of acai berry powder in your favorite morning smoothie. Another simpler option is to just mix it in a glass of water or fruit juice. For those who would rather not drink it, you can swirl into yogurt or oatmeal.
Acai berry powder tastes similar to dark chocolate and will go mixed in with many foods or drinks. By combining it with liquid or food, you can easily get the perfect dosage and reap the benefit of nutrients of acai berries.
Where to Buy Organic Acai Powder
Buying organic is the usually the healthiest option. Check out the lowest prices on organic acai powder for your smoothies.
Acai Berry Side Effects
The acai berries typically have no side effects. Interactions with medicines have not been reported either. However, one note for those who have allergies to other berry products including grapes, goji berries, Schisandra berries and elderberry – you should not eat acai berries. For those without these previously mentioned allergies, it is recommended you consume acai berry in moderation. Acai berry powder can help you stay healthy, beautiful and strong.
best acai berry powder
organic acai berry powder
freeze dried acai berry powder
acai berry powder
where to buy acai berry powder
acai berry powder organic
super berry powder with acai
health benefits acai berry powder
health benefits of acai berry powder
acai berry freeze dried powder
acai berry juice
benefits of acai
acai berry benefits